By joining the American Academy of Dental Group Practice, you can immediately begin to take advantage of the benefits membership provides. AADGP helps dentists and administrators operate, manage and market their practice by:
- Providing networking & development opportunities;
- Keeping members informed about other members, activities, and management issues specially relating to group practices through its quarterly newsletter;
- Sponsoring national conferences;
- And much more!
The Academy Provides:
- A unified, national voice for the special interests of dental group practices;
- Liaison to other national dental organizations;
- Public recognition for the high quality of care that groups provide;
- Professional improvement opportunities;
- Opportunity for peer contact and networking;
- A sense of “identity” for groups everywhere.
Join today and start receiving the benefits that only AADGP can provide for Dental Practice Groups, and their affiliated organizations.
Renew Your Membership!
To renew your AADGP Membership click on the link below to be taken to a your member login page. If you have any questions, please contact Mike White at (630) 510-4528.
Membership offers tangible benefits too.
In addition to the important, yet intangible benefits described above, AADGP membership offers group practices some very tangible benefits as well.
- National conferences with CE credit featuring leading experts on dental group practice issues from clinical concerns to marketing and management needs;
- AADGP University: Online, on-demand, learning management system (with CE credit)
- Insight Groups: Collections of non-competing like-size dental group practices that agree to share important Key Indicators about their Practice with other members
- Reduced registration fees as well as travel discounts for all Academy conferences;
- Free subscription to the Academy’s quarterly newsletter, providing you with timely information about members, activities and management issues specifically relating to group practices;
- Complete Academy Membership Directory including names and addresses of all member groups and their dental staff;
- Data on group practices such as the Academy’s survey on group practice employee salaries and employment benefits.