By joining the American Academy of Dental Group Practice, you can immediately begin to take advantage of the benefits membership provides. AADGP helps dentists and administrators operate, manage and market their practice by:
- Providing networking & development opportunities;
- Keeping members informed about other members, activities, and management issues specially relating to group practices through its quarterly newsletter;
- Sponsoring national conferences;
- And much more!
The Academy Provides:
- A unified, national voice for the special interests of dental group practices;
- Liaison to other national dental organizations;
- Public recognition for the high quality of care that groups provide;
- Professional improvement opportunities;
- Opportunity for peer contact and networking;
- A sense of “identity” for groups everywhere.
Join today and start receiving the benefits that only AADGP can provide for Dental Practice Groups, and their affiliated organizations.
Renew Your Membership!
To renew your AADGP Membership click on the link below to be taken to a secure online payment screen.
Membership offers tangible benefits too.
In addition to the important, yet intangible benefits described above, AADGP membership offers group practices some very tangible benefits as well.
- National conferences featuring leading experts on dental group practice issues from clinical concerns to marketing and management needs;
- Regional activities and networking opportunities with fellow members in their area;
- Reduced registration fees as well as travel and rental car discounts for all Academy conferences;
- Free subscription to the Academy’s quarterly newsletter, providing you with timely information about members, activities and management issues specifically relating to group practices;
- Complete Academy Membership Directory including names and addresses of all member groups and their dental staff;
- Optional participation in AADGP/Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. accreditation programs;
- Data on group practices such as the Academy’s survey on group practice employee salaries and employment benefits.