Cash is King
Mastering the art of cash flow management
Wednesday, March 24, 2021: 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm (Central)
CE Program #2 (1.00 Credits)
Cash is King Course Description
Developing Cash Flow Management is a critical part of all our practices. We have brought together experts who live in this world every day and will be able to share with us practical ideas and recommendations for us to consider both in our offices and in our personal lives.
- Important attributes banks are looking for when considering loans
- Become proactive rather than reactive when it comes to your Practice’s financial position
- How to protect your Practice from economic downturns
- How to determine cash on hand and savings goals for both your business and household
- Understanding Revenue Cycle Management
- How to manage debt
Participants Will Learn
At the end of this course the participants will learn:
- How to create a business and personal attractiveness to financial institutions that will make banks want to compete for their business
- How to make create a business and personal attractiveness to financial institutions that will make banks want to compete for their business
- Techniques to improve cash flow through the use of more efficient processes in their daily revenue cycle management
- To manage their debt and continue to grow with proven business principles
Founder CEO, Maeva Dental Advisors
Vincent Cardillo is a proven industry leader with over 25+ years of experience in leadership/partner roles growing DSOs. He has a successful track record of structuring, growing and positioning dental groups for rapid growth. Vincent’s latest ranked #14 on the 2014 INC 500 list of fastest growing private companies with growth of 12,896%. Vincent is the founder of Maeva Dental Advisors, which provides outsourced C-Suite services to dental groups and single offices that have the intention of growing. Maeva positions its clients for long-term growth by strengthening their operational systems and infrastructure. Vincent also provides his expertise in operations, strategy, and financing to private equity firms and other financial institutions nationally and internationally looking to make an
investment in a DSO.
Vice President, North American Dental Group
George Radigan is a proven leader within the dental industry with over a decade of experience focusing on dental mergers, acquisitions, operations, and integrations spanning three different dental practice management companies. He has had extensive experience being party to 300+ dental office acquisitions and partnerships ranging from single practices to large groups. George has also been involved in 3 different capital deals across 2 different DSO’s in his career. He leads the development team at North American Dental Group that has partnered with over 250 practices in 15 different states. George resides in Tampa, FL with his wife and two daughters.